Tuesday, September 23, 2008

8 Years later & I'm still a bride!


So most of my friends know that I eloped. And many of you may know that I never had my bridals taken. Well this last week I was able to get all dolled up (I had my hair done by an AMAZING hair dresser and my sister helped with my make up) and go and get my bridals taken. I had them taken on the 8th anniversary of the day I met Nate (cute). I'm glad I did it and if you want to see more pictures just click on Fairytalefotos from my blog sight. Oh, and I would like to hear comments. P.S. These pictures are just ones Chantelle took of me before I left but I still liked them - the others are done by a professional, who is also a good friend of mine.

8 comments:

TravNSteph said...

WHOOT WHOOT HOT MOMMA!!!!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Yeah for blogs. You look beautiful, how fun.

Tara Hobbs said...

So Cute! You'd never guess it was 8 years since you got married! Check out our blog.

Mikelle said...

Hey lady, looking good that is awesome that you still fit into your gown not many woman can say that especially after 8 years and 3 kids. Here is my blog thestringerhouse.blogspot.com I know it is real original. You have to look at it and check out all the changes or you could come over. Talk to you soon.

Melanie said...

Very pretty. I am excited to see the others.
Welcome to the blogging world! I accept you with open arms.

Melanie said...

I saw the pictures. They are beautiful.

The Carrolls said...

This blogging thing is really addicting. Your pictures look great!

Anonymous said...

Nicole, you look gorgeous! I got your site from Stephanie's- we have one too. I'll add you to the list. Are you guys in Washington yet?