Friday, February 6, 2009

So here are some pictures from our very busy January. We went to Disney Land in the beginning of January before Nate headed back to Spokane. And then between two Birthdays: Gavin’s and Owen’s, the month went by quickly. Which I am thankful for because as much as I like to idea of winter in reality – not so much fun. With the lack of sunshine, the extra 15 minutes it takes to get your kids bundled up and out the door for any miniscule trip, and the snow removal (I really miss Nate), it has been a bit overwhelming. But nevermind that here are highlights from the good times!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I, too, wish winter would get over much quicker. I NEED to get out of the house. I am going CRAZY!

TravNSteph said...

Maybe if we wish together, winter will go away! Being cold is sucky and snow removal is even suckier!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

All the pictures are awesome. I can't believe how big your boys have gotten. LOVE the puppy cake!

Cynthia said...

Hey Nicole! I'm so glad I found your blog! I'm going to add you to my blog list if that's ok. mine is at cynthiagough.blogspot.com Your pictures are way cute, and I love your hair! I'm thinking about getting an A-line cut as well...