Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Well hello to all my friends. My life is not very exciting to follow on a blog, but since February I was able to take a trip with Owen out to Washington to visit Nate. I got meet many of his new friends and visit some old, Rob and Melanie Gillespie. It was a wonderful break and awesome to meet so many wonderful people who are part of Nate's life.

Now I am back in Utah and it is cold! Nate is home right now for spring break which has been mostly nice. I say "mostly" because when your significant other is gone for months at a time and then returns to be home 24/7 there are bound to be disruptions in your routine. But I don't care (at least right now anyways) it is wonderful to have him home and the count down is on until we are together always.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

It was nice to see you guys too. I'm glad you got to have a little break. Those kinds of things are very important.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about having them home all of a sudden- I never get anything done when David's off work. Hope things are going well for you guys! The sledding pictures look fun! I miss Sourdough!! We miss you guys!!