Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's great to have visitors

In August Nate's mom and his two brothers came to visit. We had a lot of fun (of course) it was good to see family and to enjoy more of Spokane. I think my favorite thing was taking them to Manito Park where we had a baseball game and Nate's Mom rode a bike; Nate's Mom is a good ball player and very capable on a bike. Owen enjoyed the company of his cousin Sammy and we all loved seeing Boston and Porter.

We went and swam in Lake Couer d' Alene where I learned how much my sister-in-law, Schantel loves me. We all jumped off the pier and on the way swimming back I almost didn't make it, but she came to my aid and I can thank her for being here today. So all in all it was a great visit: sight seeing, games, yummy food, good company, lots of fun!




1 comment:

Ashley said...

Nice pictures! I agree- visitors are the best! It's hard being away from home- any chance you guys are going to Utah for Thanksgiving?