Monday, April 13, 2009

Well I hope everyone had a Happy Easter. We sure did. Sometimes when the kids are naughty, I think "why did I have kids?" But then a holiday comes around and I remember, "That's why!" It is so much fun to play and make believe with your kids and relive your childhood through theirs. You may notice that Hayden has a cast. Yep, you guessed it. He broke his arm. He climbed on top of the swing set (it's one of those heavy duty steel ones, and is quite tall) and fell off. The doctor said that with 3 boys he was sure to see me again, and probably again, and again (you get the picture).
Sorry to be such a chatter bug, but another exciting thing; I just drove Nate to the airport for the last time this year! (knock on wood) He will finish his first year of law school at the end of next month and then no matter what happens, if he transfers to the U or goes back to Gonzaga we will be together! Yay!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your background. That is so great that you'll get to be together! I bet it has been a really long year, huh? Are you hoping to stay in Utah or go to Washington? I hope Hayden's arm gets better soon!!

Melanie said...

Yeay! I'm so glad you and Nate will be together again soon. Hopefully it will be in Spokane though. :)

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Hey Friend...so hopefully I will have talked to you before you read this, but just in case not...I do intend to try to call you back!

Your boys look super cute in their Easter outfits!

AND double yeah that the time apart is about to end, you are much better than me I probably would have gone super crazy long before now.

I will talk to you soon.

TravNSteph said...

HURRAY for Nate coming home for good! I only hope you stay here in utah...how will me and fritz ever survive the split?

Cox Family said...

Hey there stranger! Remember me? It has been so long. Sharilyn gave me your blog so that I could get in touch with you! How are you? Your boys are so cute. I can't believe you have 3! Sounds like you and Nate have an interesting situation as do Bevin and I. He works in WY and I live in Utah!? I would love to catch up more! My blog is bscox.blogspot.com BTW you look great, haven't changed a bit!

threeboysandalady@blogspot.com said...

Nicole now that you are moving you need to post on here more so I know what is going on....By the way I fixed my URL to threeboysandalady.blogspot.com the "m" that was accidentally in there really annoyed me.