Monday, September 7, 2009



THE CITY OF SPOKANE IS NOW SAFE!


Owen wears his batman costume almost everyday to and from picking Hayden and Gavin up from school (that's a crazy 3 times a day b/c Gavin is in 1/2 day kindergarten). Owen loves the attention he gets someone asked him what his real name is, he looked confused so they restated, "What's your other name, other than Batman?" he said, "Spiderman." He seems to be suffering from an identity crisis, but who cares? He's happy & we're safe.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

What school did the kids get into? Are you happy about it?

Jessica Dean said...

Sooooo cute. I love it!

TravNSteph said...

Oh! I wish I was there! I miss them so freakin much! You never know how much you miss em until they are gone! COME HOME!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!

Ryan and Schantel said...

Oh man I love that kid! We miss you guys lots and lots. Tell owen to watch out with the batman stuff cause sammy keeps saying she is married to batman.