Friday, October 9, 2009

So I am not the best at Blogging still! The pictures below are:
1) Jaycin & Owen when our friends came to visit
2) My kids eating pears at a pick-your-own-farm, the owners said anything you picked off the ground and ate was free. The boys ate a lot of free fruit!
3) Hayden with a tiny pumpkin. We went to a collections of farms known as Green Bluffs, we had a scavnger hunt for things like: a pair of pairs, Charlie Brown, the biggest pumpkin, etc, the kids loved it. And we loved the huckleberry ice cream.
4)Owen & Snoopy
5) 3 giraffes in the store. Darndest thing I ever saw.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Oh, I love you too Nicole! I totally miss you. I had a fun dream the other night about you. I don't remember what it was about now, but I remember waking up happy! I totally think we should set our kids up! You would be the best mother in law! I'm so glad we can keep in touch even though we live so far away from each other! Can't wait to see more of you and your family!