Sunday, October 18, 2009

You've been Boo'd



So we didn't think we would get boo'd this year, since we're pretty new to the ward and to the area. But alas that Phantom Ghost found us. The kids were excited and knew the routine. Nate made caramel brownies and then I added a bunch of other random Halloween treats. We all dressed up in camo and off we were. Our neighbor's little boy came with us, he had a blast. After we were done (we did 4 houses, cause who can stop at 2) we asked him if he would want to do it again next year, to which he replied, "Yeah, I want to do it every night." I love how seriously the kids take this fun Holiday tradition. Ah, Ah, Ah.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You guys are just so AWESOME everyone wants to "BOO" you!! That looks like it was a lot of fun. We sure do miss you... We would have "BOOED" you if you were in Utah. We love you guys and can't wait to see you in a couple months!!

JD and Ash said...

Nichole!! I'm so glad things are going so well for your family. I love looking at your blog and seeing your boys! You have such good kids, which says a lot about you as a parent! I drive by your old house every Tuesday and think about you! I would love it if you could stop by at the center and see me over Christmas. (I'm still always there!!)
Your message made my day - thank you!

The Carrolls said...

I guess I am really computer illiterate! Here I thought you hadn't been blogging at all this year. I found out that I bookmarked only one of your blogs. Ashley gave me your blog address so now I can hopefully keep up on things. We miss you guys, but are glad you are with Nate and having a great time. Your pictures look great!
Love, Jacque