Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Hayden




So Hayden is 8! He had a very happy birthday. I think his favorite part was spending his birhtday cash that he got sent from his Aunts, Uncles, Grandmas & Grandpas. Hayden is such an awesome boy and I am so glad he is a part of our family. He has such a sweet heart and loves all of his younger cousins. He is often thinking of others and people often comment to me on sweet compliments he gives them. Right now his favorite things to do are: building Legos (a very expensive hobbie), going to Scouts, and reading Harry Potter (for sure!). I can believe Hayden is eight, I have been fortunate to have spent lots of time with him and enjoy him at every age, and I am excited to enjoy him at this very exciting time in his life. Happy Birthday Bud! Have a great year.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Hayden. I can't believe he is 8. I remember when he was 2-3 and decided to shimmy down the pipe from your 2 story apt because he thought he was superman. Ha Ha!

Melanie said...

Spiderman...i mean. It was definitely Spiderman.

threeboysandalady@blogspot.com said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYDEN!! Ryker and Brakken just sang happy birthday to you on when they watched the video. We hope you had a good day. We miss you tons and LOVE you with all our hearts. (Nicole that was an adorable cake!!)