Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween





So here is an update on what we did for Halloween. We had a lot of fun, I missed my nieces and nephews tremendously! I can't believe how hard it is to be away from them this time of year, I wanted to see their costumes and share in their Halloween fun as we have in years past. The boys liked the Halloween and the days leading up to it. It was fun to go trick-or-treating in Spokane there is a street here that has two one way streets heading in opposite directions with a large center srip running down the middle with trees. We were told that this was the place to go trick-or-treating, and it didn't dissappoint. It was hard to find a place to park along the road because there were so many people, it was like a huge block party. The neighborhood defenitely seemed preapred for the masses of children that came to their homes, and really got into it. It was interesting to spend our first Halloween outside of Utah, it was a little bit a culture shock, but funny!

1 comment:

Jessica Dean said...

Here, I'll be the first to comment on this entry! I love your pictures, so cute. Did you make that cake for Hayden? It is sooooooo awesome! Their costumes are cute too. Your kitchen looks much newer than your old one. I still picture you in your house in Ogden! Looks like you guys had so much fun for Halloween! Love you.