Sunday, November 21, 2010

Halloween

Here's Halloween. Hayden was Harry Potter (we borrowed from a neighbor). Gavin was a zombie ($4 from Goodwill) and Owen was a pirate ($3 from Goodwill). Pretty good, huh? I was a fortune teller although everyone thought I was a gypsy or belly dancer (yeah right!) I wore fake eyelashes which irritated my eyes so they were bloodshot and watery, but it was okay.


say "Trunk-or-treat"


I consider Halloween: National "Bring your younger sibling to school with you" day

Owen with his best bud Dylan

2 comments:

The Knight Family said...

Oh my gosh! Hayden looks so cute! Levi will be happy to hear that he was Harry Potter too. Hope he had a good birthday celebration too! Miss you guys...

TravNSteph said...

Owen looks scared in several of these! I hate how big they all look! But I cannot WAIT until you are here...26ish days...WAHOO!!!